We are hiring!
As we begin to gear up for Christmas, we are looking for someone to join our team on a fixed term contract. If you think you are up for the challenge, please read on…
- Picking and packing orders
- Completing any associated paperwork
- Assisting with production of goods – this will include labeling products, shrink wrapping, weighing and filling items.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to pick orders accurately
- Good labeling skills
- Sense of pride in their work
- The ability to work quickly and to set deadlines
- The ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- Basic computer skills
- Strong team work mentality
- The job is based in Whitby, North Yorkshire
- Pay: £7 per hour
- Shift Times: 42.5 hours per week (including paid breaks) Likely to include some evenings and weekends, so the successful applicant will need to have some flexibility.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to know more information, please email your CV with a covering letter.
Closing Date for applications: 20th September 2015
Start Date: 28th September 2015 (some flexibility)