We are hiring – Natural Skincare Assistant
Sweet Cecily’s is a pioneering skincare company based in Whitby. Specialising in natural and ethical products, with a focus on personalised gifts, we are looking for someone to join our ever expanding team in time for the Christmas rush.
Our family run business manufactures and distributes all our own products from our premises in Whitby. Operating since 2011 we have steadily grown, and due to some big contracts on the horizon we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and up for a challenge.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn the wide range of skills that will be required. We are a small team achieving big things, so if you think you can fit in and roll your sleeves up then read on for further details!
The position will be a fixed term contract until 23rd December 2017, however there is a strong chance that this could be extended, but this is not guaranteed. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and not later than 13th November 2017.
- Picking and packing orders
- Completing any associated paperwork
- Assisting with production of goods – products range from lip balms, to hand creams, face masks and a number of gift sets. Training will be given in the following areas: Manufacturing, filling pots, labelling finished items, shrink wrapping.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- a good eye for detail
- ability to pick orders accurately
- good labelling skills
- sense of pride in their work
- ability to work quickly and to set deadlines
- ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- computer skills
- strong team work mentality
To apply please send an email with your CV and covering letter which should include why you want to join the team to email@example.com
The Small Print: Pay: £8.45 per hour. We are proud to be a real living wage employer www.livingwage.org.uk
Shift Times: 42.5 hours per week (including paid breaks) Likely to include some evenings and weekends, so the successful applicant will need to have some flexibility.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 6th October 2017
Start Date: As soon as possible, no later than 13th November 2017
Contract end date: 23rd December 2017