I can’t quite believe I am sitting here on the 1st of July and writing a job advert that relates to Christmas! But here goes!
Here at Sweet Cecily’s we have seen our best ever start to the year in terms of sales and reach. It is incredibly exciting to watch our little brand grow into something different each month that passes. As a result, we are planning for our busiest Christmas yet. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and up for a challenge to join our team in Whitby. The position will be a fixed term contract starting around the end of August (we are flexible) and ending on the 23rd December 2016.
- Picking and packing orders
- Completing any associated paperwork
- Assisting with production of goods – this will include labeling products, shrink wrapping, weighing and filling items.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- a good eye for detail
- ability to pick orders accurately
- good labeling skills
- sense of pride in their work
- ability to work quickly and to set deadlines
- ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- computer skills
- strong team work mentality
To apply please send us an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print:
Pay: £7.20 per hour
Shift Times: 42.5 hours per week (including paid breaks) Likely to include some evenings and weekends, so the successful applicant will need to have some flexibility.
Closing Date for applications: **UPDATED** 29th July 2016
Start Date: End of August 2016 (some flexibility)